Friday, January 6, 2012

The apartment success!

After almost 5 months in my new apartment, I absolutely love it.  The area is quiet but things are easily accessible.  I have hilly and flat areas to train on, as well as some trails within 5 miles.

The new apartment has 6 out of the 7 features I initially posted about on 2.5.2011.  I don't have closed stairwells, but the neighbors are relatively quiet.   I now own a washer and dryer set, which really cuts down on the time and money dedicated to "laundry night".  My kitchen is enormous and the layout is more open than my last apartment.  I find it's easier and less stressful hosting parties and get-togethers, that is when they're not surprise birthday parties.

Overall, I am very pleased with the decision I made, and will call it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment