Sunday, February 6, 2011

Busy Sunday

Last night I got a Facebook comment from a friend asking for help painting her new awesome apartment.  I really HATE painting, it's probably one of my least favorite things to do; however, I hate not being able to help a friend more.  I made it to Edwardsville QT for coffee, hot chocolate, and muffins by noon.  
  • Most of the rooms were already taped off.  *BONUS 1!*  
  • She had a roller extender. *BONUS 2!*  
  • The walls were already primed. *BONUS 3!* 
  • She had this little gadget to do straight lines. *BONUS 4!*  
  • And most important, awesome company! *ULTIMATE BONUS!*
I've now been inspired to paint my new apartment when I find it.  Probably not as much as we painted today, I'm thinking just accent walls; however, that's more than my white walls I currently have.  I think my past experiences in painting were negatively impacted by not having the proper tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment