Monday, February 7, 2011

First Morning - 4HB

WAKE (7:00 AM):

I took my temperature before consuming 52 oz of refrigerated water.  That was a very difficult thing to do SECOND thing in the morning.  I was pretty cold from that alone.

MEASUREMENTS (7:18 AM):

  • Temp: 97.3
  • Weight: 125.6
  • BMI: 22.3
  • FAT: 31.6%
  • MUSCLE: 28.8%
  • RM kcal: 1254
  • BODY AGE: 29
  • VISCERAL: 4
  • BP: 125/65
  • PULSE: 68

Then it's time to take my shower.  WORST.SHOWER.EVER!  I had hot water.  It was all nice and warm, soothing and fresh.  My alarm sounds after 3 minutes, and it's to shivering and perma-goosebumps I go.  That was probably the fastest shower I've ever taken.

BREAKFAST (7:30 AM):
  • 2 eggs, scrambled with cayenne pepper
  • ~1 cup frozen spinach
  • ~1 cup rinsed black beans.

The eggs were pretty tasty, the spinach wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated, and surprisingly the beans had a sweet flavor to them.  I'm generally that girl who eats one thing at a time.  I'd say that's not going to be the case for breakfast.  I wonder if mashing the beans and spreading them on the eggs would taste good.  At work, I had my usual cup of coffee with powdered French Vanilla Coffee-mate at work.  I only used about a teaspoon and half a packet of Sweet N' Low, so I think I'm OK with that.  After I had my coffee I had about 22 oz of green tea.

LUNCH (12:30 PM):

I realized I hadn't really thought about being hungry and it was more of a cafeteria time constraint more than it was hunger.  I picked up a salad topped with chicken and some tomatoes and 1/2 the chipotle dressing than normal.
                                          
Normal portion
Light portion

GYM (6:30 PM):

  • 3 x 10 20# T-Handle swings as a dead lift
  • 3 x 10 20# T-Handle swings touching in between my heels
  • 3 x 10 20# T-Handle swings starting off the ground and right under my butt
  • 10 myotatic crunches
  • 8 - 12 second holds of the "Cat Vomit" (It has a crazy name; however, insane level of effectiveness.  I can't say I've ever used those muscles in my stomach before.)
  • 30 - 90 second planks (center and both sides)


DINNER (8:00 PM):

  • 1/4 lb 85/15 organic burger with "Todd's Dirt" bayou seasoning (delicious!)
  • 1/2 cup broccoli
  • Small salad with mushrooms, brocoli, and cauliflower

MEASUREMENTS (9:30 PM):
  • Temp:  98.4
  • Weight: 122.8
  • BMI: 21.8
  • FAT: 30.1%
  • MUSCLE: 29.4%
  • RM kcal: 1242
  • BODY AGE: 27
  • VISCERAL: 4
  • BP: 104/57
  • PULSE: 89


I believe I can finally relax and watch a show with ice on the top of my shoulder blades for about a half hour then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment